About Us A Goodbye Letter From Dr. Suhidden text
Redbud’s “Flying The Nest” Scholarship
Two scholarships for $1000 will be given out to Spring 2022 Redbuddy Seniors!
Take a look at the qualification criteria below:
- Spring 2022 high school graduate
- Patient in good standing at our practice
- Not related to one of our pediatricians or mid-level providers
- Graduating from high school with plans to attend higher education including vocational technical school, community collage or 4-year university, other training program including apprenticeships
- Character based: resiliency, compassion, perseverance, determination, and courage
- Personal recommendation of your pediatrician at Redbud (will solicit internaly)
- Financial need
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- No more than 1-2 page letter of application that states your interest in and qualification for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: June 1st, 2022
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com